Things have been going slow. Today is the first day of work for everyone at home - Keng, Chris and Aditya (school-mates, now house-mates). I don't have a car nor a bike (unlike last year) so I've been staying home all day. Wanted to go to the Recreation Centre in the morning but it wasn't necessary after the cable guy came to set up the internet and TV at home. Yay! Would want to go to the supermart to get more stuff - Aditya brought his frying pan and rice-cooker. oh yeah! - so I can now spend some part of my day cooking and polishing my skills for self-dependency for the rest of the year. =) Probably gonna do up more earrings, finish setting up my website and embark on other little projects with Keng - we plan to redo this service - the reason why I brought a desktop over. However, there seem to be some problem with the graphics card - hopefully we'll be able to solve it. Else, sian.
We'll be heading out for dinner later then to prayer meeting. Church's in University District, which is about 20mins' drive away from home, I think. We met Xiaojun (a junior from Cedar - Ah Leng's batch; I got to know her here through Shaohong last year) for dinner on Monday evening and it was quite funny because I left her a msn msg (she was away from her computer) together with Keng's hp number (which blur me didn't tell her any name, just said she could reach me at my bf's hp). She wanted to save the number but it was rejected by her phone because it was already saved! Haha. She was quite surprised to find out we were together - she knew us separately lah.. It was quite an easy time of chatting, even though the table didn't know each other, coz Chris and Xiaojun were from the same batch in Rosyth; Keng one year their senior and me of coz, the oldest - not from Rosyth. Bleah. =( One of those times I hear Chris mentioning so much about his achievements, passions and what nots - then again, I duno him long enough to comment. =p
No comments:
Post a Comment