And my God shall supply all your needs according to the riches in glory by Christ Jesus | Phil 4:19 | The precepts of the LORD is right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD is radiant, giving light to the eyes. | Psalm 19:8
Tuesday, July 02, 2013
Lost
Some time ago, I lost someone very dear to me. Although the person is still physically on this earth, it feels as though I've lost the person to eternity. I wonder if I can ever find that person back again. Someone once said, a relationship is like a thread. Once cut, it can never be the same again. Yes, there can be a connection again but the only way it can become a single thread is for a knot to be tied. I wonder if there will ever be a knot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment